Event Group: The SWFL Skunk-Ape/Bigfoot Research Group and/or Center for Galactic Enlightenment
Event Title: SWFL Skunk-Ape/Bigfoot Town Hall Conference
Date: June 4th (Saturday), 2022
Time: 9am to 6pm
Location: Punta Gorda, Florida.
Venue: The Promoter is getting a larger place for her Skunk Ape conference in June so there will be more seats available and also vendor tables. Event was in Port Charlotte (you may see online posts or images) Location and Venue’s name is Below!
NOW AT The Bayfront YMCA Event Center which is a waterfront location in the heart of downtown Punta Gorda!
Address: 750 W Retta Esplanade, Punta Gorda, FL 33950
Hotel Arrangements Information:
Host is. PG Waterfront Hotel 300 Retta EsplanadePunta Gorda FL.
33950 Phone: 941-639-1165
NOTE: Please mention Skunk Ape to get the rate of $89 plus 12%tax You can reserve rooms starting December 1, 2021, Up till May 4, 2022, or until all available rooms are gone (or allotment sold).
Event Promoter and Event coordinator: Mrs. Phyllis Csaszar
Webpage: Here at TMPpress.com (just click the tab next to the “Home” tab) OR https://tmppress.com/swfl-skunk-ape-bigfoot-town-hall-conference/
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/701865557459238/
Bigfoot Group where you can find more information: https://www.facebook.com/groups/190508756195511 .This amazing group is run by Marie Dumont. Mid-Florida Bigfoot Research Group
SWFL Speakers that are confirmed:
- The MC (master of ceremonies) & Bigfoot researcher will be Mr. Ryan “RPG” Golembeske
- Featuring Active Florida Skunk-Ape Expert: Stacy Brown Jr. – This show is honored to have Stacy’s skills and knowledge as he is the only lead authority on this Skunk-Ape subject and is participating with the LIVE event!
- Book Author- Investigator – Press Journalist – Magazine Publisher: Thomas Sinclair
- Author & Youtuber: Connor Flynn
- Bigfoot Researcher: Robert Robinson
- also Bigfoot Researcher: Mark Muncy
About The Event: This is a new non-commercialized Bigfoot community service to share reports, encounters, and learn more about The Florida Skunk-Ape, Bigfoot, and/or the elusive Sasquatch. This creature has many names and walks among us especially in Florida!
More exciting information to follow-TBA!
A Full Day Conference With A Town Hall Appeal.
Ticket Purchase Information: Eventbrite will set up the ticket sales and a buying link will be added when it is available. https://www.eventbrite.com/ but a direct link is below!
1) Amtrak has trains from Georgia to Punta Gorda/Port Charlotte. Here is an example of an Amtrak train from Orlando, Florida to Port Charlotte for just under $30 and about a 5-hour trip. The best internet link is https://www.amtrak.com/tickets-reservations.
2) Greyhound has a bus service for under $40 and the trip is about 2.5 hours. Please visit https://www.greyhound.com/ to book your travel. This example is Tampa to Punta Gorda/Port Charlotte.
3) OR JUST CARPOOL! Save the Earth…lol. (Hey, Just Big Foot It!)
Support The First Show/LIVE Event SO There Can Be A Second Event In 2023!
TMP Press, Bigfoot Database Magazine, and The Paranormal Press Magazine are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected to the SWFL group or with any other company, agency or government agency. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. TMP Press is trying to help SWFL and their conference try to be successful in every way. Any SWFL business should be taken up with their promoter/event manager (Phyllis Csaszar). The image (“Bigfoot” at the top of this page) is owned by TMP Press. Thank You!